DUAL RESILIENCE, FROM BUILDING TO MOBILE LANDSCAPES TRAINING PROGRAM
You are thrust into a crisis. Your heartbeat is the only sound you hear. How will you react? You have to get out. Your adrenaline is pumping. Are you resilient enough to adapt on the move?
Building resilience is what our REAL experiences are all about. Resilience allows you to face a crisis, take action, and recover quickly. Our scenario-based training induces stress and requires active risk-taking. You will practice taking decisive action when everything around you is in turmoil. “Learn by doing” without serious consequence or judgment as our REAL Team takes you through the building blocks to fortify your security, limit your exposure, drive fast but safe and reinforce your path to resiliency.
The first part of the course involves navigating mobile landscapes. Whether driving at high speeds on wet highways or back roads during an emergency - we’ll engage every process of overcoming challenges in our high-stakes driving scenarios both on and off the track. You’ll build intuitive vehicle handling skills, enhance your safety through obstacle avoidance, and become an expert at getting yourself anywhere, no matter the road condition. By the end, you’ll drive off with the confidence to rally when things go bad - feeling unstoppable while having a blast with our REAL Team riding shotgun.
The second part of our course is Secure the Home. Understanding how your home looks to a target is just as important as understanding the ways to detect and deter an intruder. Because the winner is often the one who avoids the fight, we’ll work through the steps to harden your home as a potential target so the threat moves on to easier prey. You will also have a blast on the range with firearms familiarization, safe handling, and defensive movements. Then we’ll put your skills to the test in everyone’s favorite: the shoot house with reality-based scenarios from most likely to most dangerous with casualty care instruction for when you’re in charge of a medical trauma. Walk away with the knowledge and an actionable plan to proactively strengthen your base of operations, aka your home.
The unique landscape of the O’Gara training facility allows us to get you outside of a classroom and into the thick of survival training. On the go while building confidence. Reinforcing your survival mindset and tapping into your self-reliance when havoc arises. Navigating crises like a champ whether at home or on the road.
Protecting and safeguarding ourselves, our families, our business - it’s what we’re called upon to do as leaders in life. Our REAL Team instructors are ready to put you to the test - do you have what it takes to adapt and overcome with dual resiliency in any landscape?
THREAT & ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE
TACTICS & SCENARIO TRAINING
DAY 1: Get Prepared
- Welcome: Vehicle assignments and safety briefing.
- Resiliency: The Five Pillars.
- Survival: Do you stay or do you go?
- Pavement driving skills: Reach your destination safely.
- Navigation: How do I get there from here?
- Dinner: Get to know your REAL teammates.
Spend the first day mastering pavement driving skills. You will be introduced to the concepts and then move to the track where you’ll practice your skills and how and when to apply them.
DAY 2: Time to Get REAL
- Off pavement travel and navigation: Time to get dirty!!
- Learn to control in an environment where many lose control.
- Team Lunch: Review and reflect Field Instruction on strengths and limitations of various vehicles
- Dinner: Topic discussions and connections and REAL Team reflection
The second day is spent going over skills when driving without the luxury of paved roads. What do you do when the hard ball ends? What other considerations do you now have to account for? Learn from our experts and have the confidence to tackle this at speed.
Day 3: REAL Leadership and Beyond
- Firearms, do it right: Safety and fundamentals.
- Lethal force: Rights and responsibilities.
- All ready on the firing line: Live fire
- Are you safe behind that cover? Moving wisely.
Dinner: REAL Team reflection on protecting your base of operations. The third day will provide you with a low-stress introduction to the pistol and rifle. You will learn skills to protect yourself and your loved ones. Your increased knowledge and improved skills strengthen your decision-making and leadership in times of crisis. .
DAY 4: Fortify Your Space
- Fortify your space: Deter and Defend.
- All things tactical: Techniques to keep you safe.
- Up close and personal: Unarmed response.
- Time to go: Tactical vehicle strategies.
- Dinner: Situational Awareness review and reflection.
You think you are prepared, but are you? Today you apply new skills and work through difficult situations. At the end of the day, reflect on how you improved in your situational awareness.
Day 5: Threat Scenarios
- Action required: Responding to the threat.
- Home intruder simulation: Sound tactics.
- Home invasion simulation: Calm in the chaos.
- Vehicle scenarios: Put your skills to the test
- The next challenge: Navigating the future with resiliency
- Dinner: Building Connections. REAL Team Relationships - built to last.
There is nothing that you can’t do. This final day will pressure test you and your team. Finish strong despite heart-stopping threats. Apply your new skills and positive mindset to life-threatening situations. After a final team dinner, depart to your home, family, and office stronger, smarter, and full of confidence to conquer any challenge presented.
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
"I absolutely learned alot that is extremely helpful."
Elena - Threat Analyst
Resiliency Essentials- April 2022
"This far exceeded my expectations in every way!"
Charles - Wealth Advisor
Resiliency Essentials Course - April 2022
"This experience was more than I expected. I didn't expect to leave here with a set of actual skills!"
Scott - Silicon Valley Executive
Urban Survival Course - April 2021
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest weekly releases, offers, guides and more.